The Museum Friends' Society
The Museum Friends' Society was created to support the actions carried out by the museum and help it to develop through all means, especially by encouraging its national and international influence or by helping to increase the collection.
Since its creation, the museum has become one the most important places dedicated to Impressionism in France. Join the Society and take part in its life!
Member Friend / Ami Adhérent: from €60 / €100 for a couple (including a contribution fee of €20)
Benefactor Friend / Ami Bienfaiteur: from €150 / €250 for a couple (including a contribution fee of €20)
Associate Friend / Ami Associé: from €800 (including a contribution fee of €20)
Student / Etudiant (under 26): €15
- Free and unlimited admission to the museum and reduced fee for your guests (€4.50 instead of €7)
- An invitation for two people to our exhibitions previews
- Private tour of the exhibitions
- Discounts in the museum gift shop - bookstore (5% on the books and 10% on the other items)
- Free audioguide
- Organization of cultural visits
- Reduced fee for the exbitions at the musée d'art moderne André Malraux, Le Havre
- A catalogue of the exhibitions organized during the membership year (for Associate Friends)
French taxpayers who become Friends of the Museum and pay the annual membership subscription can request a reduction on their income tax. Please contact the Museum Friends' Society to get more details.
Members of the Board of the Museum Friends' Society:
Catherine Dufayet – president
Nathalie Bazoche et Robert Fohr – vice-presidents
Brigitte Lidôme – treasurer
Lydie Brioult – secretary-general
Fabrice Roy – assistant secretary-general
Follow the Friends' Society's events on Facebook (only in French).