Come and attend an exceptional concert performed by cellist Pauline Bartissol!
- Public: Adults, Families
- Duration: 1h
- Price: €20 (full), €18 (reduced)
Purchase on our website (increased price for management fees) or at the museum cash desks, subject to availability. No reservations can be made by phone.
Pauline Bartissol in Giverny
A year after the success of “Bach on the block”, Pauline Bartissol returns to the musée des impressionnismes Giverny for a poetic cello solo.
Inspired by the Flower Power exhibition, she will offer the public an ambitious program composed of works by great masters such as Bach and Kodaly. A great promise of travel…
- Evaristo Felice Dall’Abbaco – 3 caprices extraits des 11 caprices pour violoncelle seul
- Jean-Sébastien Bach – Suite No. 3 en ut majeur
- Zoltan Kodaly – Sonate pour violoncelle seul, op.8, 1er mouvement Allegro maestoso ma appassionato
- George Crumb – Sonate pour violoncelle seul
- Gaspar Cassado – Suite pour violoncelle seul
This may also interest you
Sun, October 1 11:15 - 12:15
Special Sundays: the language of flowers (guided tour, in French only)
Every Sunday, discover the “Flower Power” exhibition in the company of our mediators !
Thu, October 12 19:00 - 20:00
Free – Conference : “The Bouquet in painting” by Joséphine le Foll (in French only)
Attend the conference of art historian Joséphine le Foll!
Thu, November 9 18:00 - 19:30
Private Tour: "Through the botanist's eye" with botanist Marc Jeanson
(in French only)
Echoing the "Flower Power" exhibition, attend a privileged visit with botanist Jean-Marc Jeanson!