Just one hour from Paris and Rouen, in one of the prettiest villages in Normandy, Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny can host your seminars and meetings in an exceptional, original and authentic setting.
In surroundings ideal for both work and relaxation, the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny is the perfect spot for your work events.
From classic meetings to full private hire of the premises, many options are available at our museum, thanks to its two rental areas.
Bookings are open all year round, subject to availability.
Information and booking
firstname.lastname@example.org – 02 32 51 90 80
The Musée des impressionnismes Giverny auditorium
Fully equipped and air conditioned, the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny auditorium is the ideal venue for symposiums, seminars, concerts or film screenings.
- Surface area: 293 m² (including 30 m² stage)
- Capacity: 185 spaces (12 rows of armchairs with desks)
- Furniture and equipment: consoles, tables, armchairs, chairs, coat racks with hangers, Wi-Fi, projector screen, video projector, CD, DVD and Blu-Ray readers, flip chart, 4 wireless microphones, 1 lapel microphone, HDMI ports and electrical sockets on stage, speakers and mixing table (sound controls), various lighting options.
- Half-day/4 hours: €850 excl. tax
- Full day/7 hours: €1,350 excl. tax
- Evening/4 hours: €1,000 excl. tax
“L’Atelier” meeting room
“L’Atelier” museum meeting room
New for 2021, this pleasant and bright room can host educational workshops. Located a short distance from the auditorium, it’s perfect for your meetings with around twenty people.
- Surface area: 70 m²
- Capacity: 28 to 32 spaces (U-shape or conference layout)
- Furniture and equipment: 32 chairs, 16 tables, Wi-Fi, projection wall, video projector, HDMI port, power sockets, notepad and pens.
- Half-day/4 hours: €170 excl. tax
- Full day/7 hours: €300 excl. tax
“Le Hameau” meeting room
“Le Hameau” artist home meeting room
- Surface area: 30 m²
- Capacity: 20 to 24 spaces (U-shape layout)
- Furniture and equipment: 24 chairs, 1 table, Wi-Fi, projection wall, video projector, HDMI ports, power sockets, flip chart, notepad and pens, coffee machine on request.
- Half-day/4 hours: €380 excl. tax
- Full day/7 hours: €600 excl. tax
Partial or full museum private hire
Private hire of the museum’s spaces can include the exhibition galleries, the restaurant and its terrace and the garden.
The museum can host your gala dinners (up to 150 guests) or your glamorous cocktail evenings (up to 400 guests).
For a personalised quote for your evening or daytime event, please contact:
Mélie Lamblin – email@example.com – 02 32 51 90 80
Visit to the Musée des Impressionnismes exhibition
Add to your day in Giverny with a visit to the museum’s exhibitions, and enjoy a coffee break, lunch or dinner on site at the La Brasserie des Artistes restaurant
To add to your event, Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny offers three temporary exhibitions on Impressionism and its legacy from late March to early January.
The galleries invite you to relax through a self-guided visit or guided tour, either during the day or the evening, in a special setting.
Group self-guided visit:
- €7/person for the exhibition and the garden (from 10am to 6pm)
- €13/person for the exhibition and the garden (from 6pm)
- €3/person (from 10am to 6pm)
- €4/person (from 6pm)
Guided tour (one guide for 25 people)*:
- Day package €120
- Evening package €170
- Day package €170
- Evening package €220
*These additional services are charged in addition to the group self-guided visit fee
Le restaurant du musée des impressionnismes et sa terrasse
Located at the heart of the Musée des Impressionnismes’s garden, La Brasserie des Artistes allows you to fully enjoy your seminar, meeting or work event in Giverny. Its specialities and menus can be offered at any time during the day or evening.
Welcome coffee, lunch, cocktail party, simple break or dinner, the museum’s restaurant is tailored to your needs with partial or full private hire of the premises.
Capacity: 150 spaces for your dinners and up to 400 guests for your cocktail parties
Group prices: varied menus from €22
For booking or information, contact the group Bertrand Restauration:
07 62 54 30 84
Accommodation in Giverny
Several hotels, B&Bs and restaurants can accommodate your employees.
To get more information, you can get in touch with the Tourist Office of Nouvelle Normandie.